Saturday 30 January 2021

AZ-204 Study Materials

 I took - and passed :-) - the AZ-204 Developing Solutions for Azure exam yesterday. 



Study materials I used were:

  • The MS learning paths listed on the exam page
  • The Pluralsight exam prep path
    • In particular I found the Exam Alert sessions really useful, and also even though I've been doing MS exams on and off for 20 years, I found Matt Kruzcek's session on Preparing To Take The AZ-204 exam really useful the night before as a refresher on what to expect on the day, and usefully on the question types used on the exam
  • Before Xmas through work we had an invite to a Microsoft exam preparation session which walked through each entry in the list of skills measured in the exam; I picked up some really useful bits from this session so if you can get on one of them I'd recommend it


What Next?

I'm now debating what to study for next - I want to do the Azure Solutions Architect certification, but also (now that I've unlocked it) the DevOps Engineer Expert certification is likely to be both useful and relevant for work. So I'm not sure which one to work on...

No comments: